Crab and Snap Pea Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Oil to coat pan
- 8 oz snap peas, can also use green beans
- 1/2 cup scallion, sliced
- 2 tsp Long-tail Sunset
- 1 lb cooked crab meat (I used Dungeness)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Roasted cashews for garnish
- Whisk together fish sauce, soy sauce and corn starch until the corn starch is fully incorporated.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium high heat and add oil to coat the bottom.
- When the pan is hot add the snaps peas and spread in an even layer.
- Cook for 2 minutes to blister in places before adding the scallions.
- Stir to combine and continue to cook until the scallions are light brown, about 1 more minute.
- Add Long-tail Sunset and stir to combine immediately followed by the crab.
- Since the crab is cooked you really want to just heat it through, about 30 seconds. Mix together without breaking apart the crab too much.
- Add the fish sauce- soy mixture when everything is hot and reduce for 10 seconds before turning off the heat.
- Add the lime juice and cashews and plate it up!
- Serve immediately and delicious over rice.
Things to remember
Find more at: recipes.spicetribe.co