Spiced Chicken with Olive Pistachio Salsa
- 3 Chicken breast
- Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend
- 1/4 cup of oil depending on size of pan
- Olive Pistachio Salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1 cup crushed pistachios
- 1 bunch mint
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pound chicken breast with your fist or mallet to flatten. (this will help the meat cook evenly)
- Season chicken generously with salt and the spice blend.
- Heat the pan to medium-high heat for 2 minutes before adding oil.
- Add chicken breast making sure not to crowd.
- Cook 4–5 min. per side, adjusting heat as needed to make sure the spices do not burn.
- Make the salsa. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and serve over chicken.
Things to remember
Find more at: recipes.spicetribe.co