Grilled Zucchini with Almonds, Goat Cheese and Basil
- 4 zucchini (yellow or green, sliced in half lengthwise)
- Enough olive oil to coat zucchini, about 3–4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp [Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend]
- Salt to taste
- Basil for garnish
- Goat cheese for garnish
- Almonds for garnish
- Fire up bbq to high heat.
- Season zucchini with olive oil, [Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend], and salt.
- Grill for 5–7 minutes until slightly charred and beginning to soften.
- Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes and brush any leftover over spices and oil as it cooks (I like my zucchini to still have a bite and not get mushy).
- Garnish with basil, goat cheese and almonds and serve immediately.
Things to remember
Find more at: recipes.spicetribe.co