Sumac Tomato Flatbread with Garlic Yogurt Spread
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Spice Tribe Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 assorted heirloom tomatoes
- 3-4 large pieces of naan/flatbread
- In a bowl, add your yogurt, garlic cloves, lemon zest, lemon, sherry vinegar, middle eastern blend, salt and pepper, mix well and set aside.
- Next cube and slice your heirloom tomatoes and lay on paper towels with a drizzle of salt to get the moisture out. (This helps so there isn’t sogginess on the naan).
- Toast your naan/flatbread, layer on your yogurt spread then your tomatoes and top with more middle eastern spice, salt and pepper. Slice and serve.
Things to remember
Find more at: recipes.spicetribe.co